The Women’s Center is committed to reaching out across campus and into the broader community to bring people together for support and community-building, and to work in partnership to best serve all students, staff and faculty at Virginia Tech. To this end we coordinate committees, working groups, and support groups that address issues that disproportionately and uniquely impact women, as well as to illuminate the needs, concerns, and accomplishments of women on our campus.
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806<
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- March is Women's Month!!
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Thursdays @ the Women's Center, Kids' Night Out drop-in childcare [except when VT is closed and Thursday home football games]
- Start Smart Salary Negotiation Workshops are back!!! To request a program, complete this form.
- Apply by MAR 31st for a fall 2017 Women's Center Internship! Click here for more information.
- Click here to learn more about becoming a SAVES peer educator. Applications due no later than MAR 31st!
- MAR 29th @ 12-1:30PM, 310 Kelly Hall, VT Women's Alliance Open Meeting