The Women and Wellness series is an initiative of the Women's Center to bring together campus and community resources for VT female-identified staff, students, and faculty for group activities that promote the common goal of wellness. These programs provide spaces for discussions and knowledge building around a variety of topics. We are greatly looking forward to this series of programs and hope to see you there! For more information on what is being planned, please contact Mallory Foutch.
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806<
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- March is Women's Month!!
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Thursdays @ the Women's Center, Kids' Night Out drop-in childcare [except when VT is closed and Thursday home football games]
- Start Smart Salary Negotiation Workshops are back!!! To request a program, complete this form.
- Apply by MAR 31st for a fall 2017 Women's Center Internship! Click here for more information.
- Click here to learn more about becoming a SAVES peer educator. Applications due no later than MAR 31st!
- MAR 29th @ 12-1:30PM, 310 Kelly Hall, VT Women's Alliance Open Meeting