A Drop-In Evening Child Care For Kids aged 2-12. The Women's Center becomes a place for kids to spend some hours having fun while parents run errands, relax over dinner, study or attend a lecture, catch up on work or just need a break. Whatever your reason, we provide your child a fun and safe place and you a peace of mind.
Where: Women's Center, 206 Washington Street
When: Thursdays from 6-8:30 when classes are in session (EXCEPTION: Thursday evening home football games=NO Kids' Night Out), beginning September 2016.
Who: Children (aged 2-12) of any VT student. Children must be toilet trained.
How: Just drop in--no pre-registration required.
Sponsored by the Women's Center at Virginia Tech and child care provided by Chi Delta Alpha. For additional information on upcoming events, please contact Jessie Meltsner at (540) 231-7806.
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806<
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- March is Women's Month!!
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Thursdays @ the Women's Center, Kids' Night Out drop-in childcare [except when VT is closed and Thursday home football games]
- Start Smart Salary Negotiation Workshops are back!!! To request a program, complete this form.
- Apply by MAR 31st for a fall 2017 Women's Center Internship! Click here for more information.
- Click here to learn more about becoming a SAVES peer educator. Applications due no later than MAR 31st!
- MAR 29th @ 12-1:30PM, 310 Kelly Hall, VT Women's Alliance Open Meeting