The Women's Center at Virginia Tech operates with a commitment to social justice by providing support, assistance, and educational programming. The Center also provides an opportunity for students to build useful skills, develop leadership skills, increase knowledge about women's issues, develop friendships, and help improve the community through a variety of different ways including: volunteering, service learning, work-study, and internships.
Why Get Involved at the Women's Center?
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Build Your Resume
- Make New Friends
- Increase Your Knowledge of Gender Issues
- Help Strengthen the Community
- Educate Your Peers
- Make Your Mark at Virginia Tech
GET INVOLVED TODAY!!
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806<
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Thursdays @ the Women's Center, Kids' Night Out drop-in childcare [except when VT is closed and Thursday home football games]
- Start Smart Salary Negotiation Workshops are back!!! To request a program, complete this form.