The Women's Center at Virginia Tech operates with a commitment to social justice by providing support, assistance, and educational programming. The Center also provides an opportunity for students to build useful skills, develop leadership skills, increase knowledge about women's issues, develop friendships, and help improve the community through a variety of different ways including: volunteering, service learning, work-study, and internships.
Why Get Involved at the Women's Center?
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Build Your Resume
- Make New Friends
- Increase Your Knowledge of Gender Issues
- Help Strengthen the Community
- Educate Your Peers
- Make Your Mark at Virginia Tech
GET INVOLVED TODAY!!
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Are you interested in reserving space at the Women's Center? Click here to submit your request.The Women's Alliance is hosting a Virginia Tech
- THUR, JAN 11 @ 7PM, Women's Basketball game meet up; friends and family are welcome; RSVP here.
- THUR, FEB 15, Trauma Support Group begins; contact Becca for more information and/or to register
- WED, FEB 28 @ Noon-1:30PM (Location TBA), "Anti Academic Bullying Discussion, co-hosted by The Women's Alliance & The Graduate School