The Women's Center at Virginia Tech operates with a commitment to social justice by providing support, assistance, and educational programming. The Center also provides an opportunity for students to build useful skills, develop leadership skills, increase knowledge about women's issues, develop friendships, and help improve the community through a variety of different ways including: volunteering, service learning, work-study, and internships.
Why Get Involved at the Women's Center?
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Build Your Resume
- Make New Friends
- Increase Your Knowledge of Gender Issues
- Help Strengthen the Community
- Educate Your Peers
- Make Your Mark at Virginia Tech
GET INVOLVED TODAY!!
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Are you interested in reserving space at the Women's Center? Click here to submit your request.
- KIDS' NIGHT OUT IS CANCELLED for Thursday, November 16th. We will resume after Thanksgiving break.
- KIDS' NIGHT OUT!, Thursdays @ 6-8:30PM, Women's Center (space is limited; see new program details)
- NOV 14th & 15th @ 9AM, GLC Multipurpose Room, Little Hokie Hand-Me-Down (click here for details)
- NOV 17th @ 6:30PM, Cassell Coliseum, The Women's Alliance and Hispanic & Latino Faculty & Staff Caucus are co-hosting a joint social at the VT Women's Volleyball game. RSVP here.
- DEC 12th @ Noon, Hyatt Place Ballroom, VT Women Connect Networking Luncheon w/ panel discussion on Serving as an Interim; RSVP here no later than 12/5/17.