The Women’s Center is committed to reaching out across campus and into the broader community to bring people together for support and community-building, and to work in partnership to best serve all students, staff and faculty at Virginia Tech. To this end we coordinate committees, working groups, and support groups that address issues that disproportionately and uniquely impact women, as well as to illuminate the needs, concerns, and accomplishments of women on our campus.
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Are you interested in reserving space at the Women's Center? Click here to submit your request.The Women's Alliance is hosting a Virginia Tech
- THUR, JAN 11 @ 7PM, Women's Basketball game meet up; friends and family are welcome; RSVP here.
- THUR, FEB 15, Trauma Support Group begins; contact Becca for more information and/or to register
- WED, FEB 28 @ Noon-1:30PM (Location TBA), "Anti Academic Bullying Discussion, co-hosted by The Women's Alliance & The Graduate School