The Women’s Center is committed to reaching out across campus and into the broader community to bring people together for support and community-building, and to work in partnership to best serve all students, staff and faculty at Virginia Tech. To this end we coordinate committees, working groups, and support groups that address issues that disproportionately and uniquely impact women, as well as to illuminate the needs, concerns, and accomplishments of women on our campus.
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Are you interested in reserving space at the Women's Center? Click here to submit your request.
- KIDS' NIGHT OUT IS CANCELLED for Thursday, November 16th. We will resume after Thanksgiving break.
- KIDS' NIGHT OUT!, Thursdays @ 6-8:30PM, Women's Center (space is limited; see new program details)
- NOV 14th & 15th @ 9AM, GLC Multipurpose Room, Little Hokie Hand-Me-Down (click here for details)
- NOV 17th @ 6:30PM, Cassell Coliseum, The Women's Alliance and Hispanic & Latino Faculty & Staff Caucus are co-hosting a joint social at the VT Women's Volleyball game. RSVP here.
- DEC 12th @ Noon, Hyatt Place Ballroom, VT Women Connect Networking Luncheon w/ panel discussion on Serving as an Interim; RSVP here no later than 12/5/17.