The Women’s Center is committed to reaching out across campus and into the broader community to bring people together for support and community-building, and to work in partnership to best serve all students, staff and faculty at Virginia Tech. To this end we coordinate committees, working groups, and support groups that address issues that disproportionately and uniquely impact women, as well as to illuminate the needs, concerns, and accomplishments of women on our campus.
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Are you interested in reserving space at the Women's Center? Click here to submit your request.
- MARCH IS WOMEN'S MONTH!
- KIDS' NIGHT OUT! Click here to register for a slot on Thursday, March 22
- Need a Field Study or Internship? Learn more about opportunities at the Women's Center. Deadline to apply is March 22.
- MON, MAR 19 @ 5-6:30PM (Blacksburg Taphouse), Social Meet Up with the VT Women's Alliance and Caucus
- MON, MAR 19 @ 6:30-8PM (Moss Arts Center), Careers in Tech: Exploring Data Centers with Facebook, Google, and Microsoft (co-sponsored by the VT Women's Alliance & Caucus)
- SAT, MAR 31 @ 10A-1PM (Squires Student Center), Second Annual leadHERship Conference, sponsored by the Women’s Center; register by 3/16 (bit.ly/vtleadhership2018)
- FRI, APR 6 @ Noon (North End Center), MeFirst! Fridays: Preparing for Aging Relatives (register here, search for "MeFirst! Friday")
- FRI, APR 20 @ 7PM (Tech Softball Park), Social Meet Up: VT Women's Softball, hosted by VT Women's Alliance and Caucus and #Supportwomenssports